Sunday, February 26, 2012

Feels Good


Today
By: Mosaic
From: Dynamic Poets Crew

When the sun shines in a bright blue sky,
The ocean filled atmosphere drowns my tongue,
I accept the morning beauty when I awaken my eyes,
I live for today breathing for now as the birds sung,
A sweet melody a forceful soft tune,
Chirping through the wind my eardrums float down stream,
I pore a bowl of cereal and eat it with a spoon,
No longer will my hunger growl today I shall live a dream,
No longer will I despise past horrid behaviors,
Cause when I don't see tomorrow,
I see the now and thank all of my savors,
Not one but many took from me my sorrow,
I fought back cause depression was all I knew,
All I did not care for was everything I longed for,
Everything I realized that was beauty came into view,
Victory became reality, I have won the war,
The boredom of which gulfed my happiness,
Speaks plainly and dull for I have lust in my passion,
Desire for my breathe to remember those at rest,
To forgive my taste of death with compassion,
Please take none for granted for the disappearance is rational,
Please stray forward for behind you lies nothing ahead,
Please give the hand to induce help for all to be known actual,
Please live for today till the sword has no more led,
No more details for the moments to be told,
No more light showing the way for the right is over,
Lay your weary head to rest the day is no longer gold,
Put your luck aside you no longer need a special clover,
You are human you are the creators,
Take the clay of life and mold it into something greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment