Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friends Talk ft.Curious

Dying Alive
By: Mosaic and Curious
From: Dynamic Poets Crew

C: What is it to die, to end it all without the reassurance of an afterlife,
What is it to live, to have a constant struggle between the pain and that knife,
M: Neither have a choice in which understanding lacks abundance,
but to the one emotionally separate needs no outer acceptance,
C:The ticking of the talk, is deaths clock on the wall,
Just counting down our days left, I want to end it all so my clock can take a breath,
M: Seconds wait for no minutes to be held in arms of a sainted hour,
So time ticks whether the life is encrypted with death or death lives like a coward,
C: They all think my misery if funny, they are all disappointed in me,
I want to see the sun you see, I want to kill myself to make me free,
M: But freedom is what you live for, a life that’s worth dying for,
How can peace come to those without forbearance for death from inner war,
C: Nobody is free, everybody is at war, why can’t you see, It’s only hell we’re fighting for,
How can I have tolerance for something I can’t understand, death and pain go hand in hand,
M: Don't stand to pretend any issues you indulge come larger then what's perceived,
Because what is received makes neither death nor self peace a conclusion to what is grieved,
C: The wicked man is the one taking a stand to perfect the hell on this wicked earth,
Dying isn’t what is grieved, it's simply living, because we have suffered since birth,
M: But suffering is only a state of mind, the pain is psychologically obtained,
Yes we have stained the game of happiness with crime, but only desire to do so will allow it to change,
C: Do you know what it is like to weep the tears of a thousand rivers,
to feel the loneliness of a thousand moons?
Do you know what its like to sit down with death and have a conversation every day at noon?
M: To the understanding of my well being death is no concern.
C: Then how could you relate to the pain I felt,
To the agony inside my mind that hasn’t yet turned to scars.
To the sadness I have been constricted by in everyday life,
that I receive from every evident being, from the clouds to the stars.
M: It's the cave you have brought forth upon yourself with the gaze of peace to bright, you stray away,
For if it not the inconceivable blinding to reason a chance to acquaint yourself would be today,
If you are not living a life worth dying for your life is not worth living for,
Awaken friend... see the beauty bestowed by divine intricacy outside your inner war.

No comments:

Post a Comment