Saturday, January 28, 2012

Short Story ft.Curious

Nothing is Something
By: Mosaic and Curious
From: Dynamic Poets Crew

It was a cold December day. The sky bared no clouds and wept no tears. This day felt out of the usual. No birds chirped their melodious hymn, and no cows mooed their sighs in long awaited agony for the dreary winter weather to change. The trees bared no leaves and the branches were as still as concrete. I could still see the heap of twisted metal and broken glass that had toppled over itself twenty-six times in a furious rage. This day is the day I took my last mortal breath.

I was forever stuck in the realm of reality in which the living beings indulged in. Stuck here until I could figure out the final solutions to my everlasting problem or so it seemed. The fact that the lungs I once knew who loved the taste of the fresh bitter ocean of the sky was no longer a concern for my well being, but only to speak fluent silence that everybody could hear.

I had wandered this earth as an ethereal being of nothing for almost six months now. Every passing moment of this abyss of informal reality built my being up to be even more decrepit. Every sleepless hour and wake-less dream that occurred to me on a daily basis grew my tree to be even more coldly intelligent of these otherwise warm unaware days I would have otherwise traveled as a careless being. My body no longer partook in cellular respiration. I was just an empty figure of a being who pondered everything with inadequate revelations to my otherwise fast paced mind.

I looked at things in a new light or an old darkness if you will. Seeing my fathers' slightly misconstrued face and figure as he tried so hard to hold the feelings of anguish in for the sake of what these mortals called manliness. Seeing my mother’s hair wither into an even more grey and thin state of realization as each day of despondency passed her by. Her tears throughout each day dripped into a lake of vague remembrance. My sister’s seed of tension had long been planted into the garden of her classroom. The seed grew into a willow of heartache as her first realization of death scarred her mind like a mistake a sculptor had made on a statue. To think that the chisel was my passing saddened me greatly.

Why had God forsaken me to this reality to figure out a problem on a life I was no longer living? Why the sudden outcast of mortality? Questions to be asked from the mind of conscious beings were unrecognizable from a perception of the likes of me. Who am I? What am I? Am I forever?
All information breathes in the shallow dark hells of never. All thoughts formatting subjects unknown to man and the weary depths of understanding is deeper then the hole left from the thought of an existing heaven. But clearness portrays itself to sights I fault to realize in a disturbing view, I latch on to the memories dear to the heart that once beat its existence upon my immoral being now crossing through paths of inception.

Gods' aptitude exceeds my aspect of questioning any theoretic possibility I had thought of in the life in the before time. past tense is what is known to me, but time itself seems irresponsible to keep track of my being, staggering through the line of nothing. Must I use this inconceivable line of time to search for a sliver of peace at the very least? I shall, I know now that the coarse to a Heaven seems to be an unstable challenge. Failure was a virtue, and I knew who I once was, but still succession to find a place where peace lives is out of understandment. Why am I still wondering the empty sight of that which was everything known to reality? What is left to discover? Was I not true to the likes of God or does the Devil still want me to play? Confusion for the time being I was placed in was at low value, but I still must find a way.

Clues partaking form in directions to the hopes in easing the settling pain bestowed on my spirit. I see an establishing chain of bars spiked at the tops, it seems truthful. Its power ventures through my energy and draws me closer to what I could possibly want to understand. As the shimmering bright bars blinds my conclusion of magnificence, I still portray in its direction. Finally a gaze of familiar warmth I used to cozy in late at night for my toes and finger tips forgot feeling. The delightful gate was fulfilling my hands with great inspection, I pulled away for the voice whispering to my being was not a friendly one, but convincing at the most.

As the whispers scream a little louder each time I step back, I grow even more weary of what might come to my empty tears. My conviction towards the gates were appealing at the times that came first, the voice strays me farther and farther away from the sliver of peace I gently grappled to. I turn my head only to notice a door with brutality wiped through its reality. I follow into the spaces my feet carry me towards and extinguish the light beneath my steps. The cunning whispers gave validation towards the unapparent reason to step to the door. Turning the arduous handle with forbearance, I felt the wickedness of a thousand souls sear through my being like the welcoming of an angels' consent for a demons blade to pierce the heart that dyed prosper to Gods' aptitude for manifesting its' staggering worth.

I was forcefully plunged into an ocean of misery by the hands of a thousand blackened spirits. Their shades were shoved into my mind, a million wretched thoughts per second drenched wash cloth. Emencley surprised that my otherwise feeble sponge could soak up so much muddy water at the same time. I fell to the ground with little realization that I was even falling in the first place. There in front of me lays the master of the evil suzerainty. The empress of all condemned souls looked into the windows of mine. "Why was I sent to this abundantly atrocious place." I asked her. "Because you have sinned." She said with a surprisingly lovely voice.

She stares deeper into my soul. All of the wicked things I had done in my life flashed before my eyes. I had never anticipated an emotion with such great deviling anguish in my entire existence.  The future of Josh, the boy who I had bullied in middle school flashed before my eyes. All of his anguish was adjacent to my own emotions. He led a sad life, hiding the pain and agony of his social malfunctions with drugs. He was caught with heroin one day coming home from his local drug dealer. He was sent to prison, where he eventually killed himself. All caused by the puerile remarks I threw at him like sword play.

"Do you see why you were sent here now?" The voice asked as my mind was still being spontaneously bombarded by both Josh's agony and the agony of a thousand whispering souls of despair. Despair was the sweetest of context for the putrid act I forged for selfish desires of being popular and excepted. "You have seen the wrong acts you have done, now you shall go to the gates of heaven for the final judgment. And may God have mercy on your soul, that your wickedness will have the adventitious to be cleansed like a fallen demonic entity shadowing the depths of heavens basement begging for the light to rain down, washing away all selfish formalities. For a chance to live in an eternal prosperous existence with the brother and sister of every fallen being that has ever walked the earth. " She pointed to the right of me, there was a shining path that gleamed with the most gracious light. A path I had not seen before, for I had been taken into a trance of Lucy's compellingly admirable stare of pure swindle and deceptive knowledge of the art of nefarious minds.

The path takes no energy to follow the blinding truth of Gods' pure light of decorous honor. I willingly step forth into the presence of God. Just outside the gate, I hear a voice of wisdom say more melodiously wonderful then the singing of a thousand birds of beauty. "You have patiently awaited your time to be tested by my puzzle of life. Some pieces you placed diligently into order, others seem ever more misconstrued than ever. But before me you stand with the intent of peaceably being judged by me, your all mighty lord. You have undergone many struggles in your journey of life, and a souls' departure from the body. And with those struggles you have learned the lessons that needed to be taught. You may step into the light of my forgiveness my son." The gates slid open with the most grace I had ever seen in any door or gate. I stepped into the gates of the single most approachably beautiful thing known to any self evident being that has ever existed. I was overwhelmed with knowledge and enlightenment. I was stricken by the realization and reason of everything that had ever happened to me. From the embryo to this present moment. With every memory of my life came a million unnoticed lessons that I hadn't learned. Time was not apparent, all of the past thoughts sieged through the boarder of my mind in seconds. Nothing was vague, everything was glass. Clear and solid. All of the  universes' secrets spilled out onto the canvas of my mind. I now know my reason for being on Earth, truly understanding the depth of the lives I unintendedly changed. I am home now. I am at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment